Alenda Golf Resort
The Alenda Golf Resort is a superb and popular course in the heart of the Alicante region, just 20 minutes from the airport. Popular with holiday makers, golfers and permanent living it offers excellent all-year-round sports and event facilities. The Alenda Golf course was designed and built by Roland Favrat with the maximum respect for the original lay of the land and the estate’s natural vegetation, avoiding any aggressive movements of earth during the construction process. Completed in October 1999, it covers 49 hectares of land, 18 holes, par 72 and 6,257 metres in length, as well as an excellent practice area.
Main Facilities at Alenda Golf
- Golf Course: 18 holes, par 72 and 6,257 metres
- Driving Range: with long shot, with 25 mats, bunker, 2 greens and pitch&putt. The area is illuminated and allows practice until 22:00 h.
- Golf School and Tournaments: for all ages and abilities
- Pro Shop: for golf equipment and clothing
- Gym: work out, with sauna and Pilates
- Padel Courts: Try this popular Spanish sport
- Great Views: the course and surrounding countryside is beautiful and tranquil.
- Club House and Restaurant and Terrace: with front line views
- Road Access: Close to the E15 motorway so easy drives to Alicante, Elche, Torrevieja, Benidorm and Airports
» Visit this website for more about Alenda Golf Resort, Alicante region, Costa Blanca South .